University of Hull
Deadline: 30 June 2016
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2016
The University of Hull International Office is offering a number of full tuition fee scholarships to exceptional international postgraduate students outside the EU to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement.
University of Hull, UK
Level/Field of study:
One-year postgraduate taught programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Non-EU International students
The scholarship will cover your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full. It does not cover living expenses.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- • Hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
- • Hold the following language requirements:
- • IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification recognised by the University of Hull (such as WAEC; SPM 119; Standard X11).
- • Have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- • Have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions of the award (found in the application form linked below).
You must have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please complete the online application form, telling the University why you should be considered. Deadline is 30 June 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/money/scholarshipsandbursaries/international/internationalpg.aspx