The following deadlines and requirements apply for all four projects of the Festival, that is, the RomeMUN, Rome Business Game, Rome Press Game, and the International Careers Course.
December 9th 2016 – Deadline for scholarship applications
December 16th 2016 – First deadline for applications and admission tests
If there are vacancies after the first deadline, there will be a second deadline of January 13th, 2017.
The application procedures are completely automatic and are as follows:
APPLICATION -> ENGLISH TEST (if necessary) -> REGISTRATION OR SCHOLARSHIP
- The APPLICATION and REGISTRATION of aspiring participants must be completed and submitted by the 16th of December 2016 (for students who need to pass the english test, we must also receive €15 membership fee by the same date);
- If selected, candidates must complete the registration Form and at least make a first payment of €150 by and no later than 7 days after receiving the acceptance e-mail (however no later than the 13th of January 2017);
- The balance of the participation fee, for those registered by the 16th of December 2015, must be paid by the 13th of January 2017;
- It is possible to apply for a scholarship before the 9th of December 2015 (Please note: the scholarship application is lengthy and does require time to complete. We suggest that all those applying for a scholarship complete the initial application form well in advanced to avoid missing any deadlines);
Students enrolled in the following programs can apply as participants for the International Careers Festival:
- High school students in their last two years;
- Undergraduate students;
- Postgraduate students;
- I or II Level Master’s students ;
- Students who have graduated (no more than a year after receiving their diploma);
- Doctorate students;
We strongly suggest that students/graduates select the project best suited for their academic background/aspirations:
RomeMUN: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, POLITICAL SCIENCE, LAW, COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
Rome Business Game: ECONOMICS, MARKETING, MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING, COMPUTER ENGINEERING, STUDENTS/GRADUATES OF POLYTECHNICAL INSTITUTIONS.
Rome Press Game: COMMUNICATION, LANGUAGES, LITERATURE, PHILOSOPHY, TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION
International Careers Course: ALL FACULTIES WELCOME TO APPLY
If you are applying for a scholarship, please note that precedence will be given to those applying from these faculties.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE