The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high caliber who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
If English is not their first language applicant will need to meet the university’s English language requirements.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: There are ten scholarships available of £10,000 tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel Full-Time MBA program.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on the above program starting in September 2016 or January 2017.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
- Applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to UK/EU and international applicants.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Academic and Work Experience Requirements
- A 2.1 (or above) UK Honours degree or international equivalent
- A minimum of three years’ full-time work experience at managerial or professional level in managing people, budget or other resources following a degree. It is important for candidates to clarify that they have significant / focused sector experience with responsibility for people, budget or other resources which are supportable by official documentary evidence.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas).
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores).
- BrunELT 65% (min 60% in all areas).
How to Apply: When completing application, applicants will be asked to submit:
- Online application form
- Two references – one from the current employer and one from an academic
- Academic transcripts – photocopies or as scanned documents; with originals required on registration.
- Proof of a sufficiently high level of competence in the English Language. Click here for details.
- A detailed personal statement
- A Curriculum Vitae
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 29 July 2016 for the September intake and 30 November 2016 for the January 2017 intake.