Take a picture of your city by night and win a dinner for two, one year of photography courses and your pictureexhibited at the French Institute Gallery!
From August 15 to August 30, 2016
On the occasion of the exhibition City by Night by the photographer Chantal Stoman and the Studio Images, the French Institute and Cambodia Airports organize a photo contest open to all! The theme: urban night photography. Use a smartphone or a camera, be artistic and creative, and you might get your picture displayed in the IFC Gallery, win a dinner for two and register for free for one year of photo courses!
What is the French Institute Photo Contest?
›› An opportunity
In August, the French Institute welcomes the renowned French photographer Chantal Stoman to work on urban night photography with the students of the Studio Images, the French Institute photography workshop. At the end of this residency, the young talents and their teacher will show their creations during a dedicated exhibition, City by Night, at the French Institute Gallery.
The French Institute wants you to join the adventure: be the photographer and let your
imagination run free!
›› How to participate?
• A theme: City by Night
• A prize:
– Photo printed and included in the exhibition City by Night
– Invitation to the opening of the exhibition
– Free registration to the Studio Images – the Institute photography workshop – for a year (worth $240)
– Dinner for two at Le Bistrot restaurant (starter, main dish, dessert + a glass of wine)
• Conditions of entry
The photo contest will be held on the French Institute’s Facebook page. The winning photo will be chosen by the fans. Your photo must be in high definition to be developed and printed in A3 size ( 300 DPI, 3508x4961px )
– Monday 15 August at 12pm: Opening of the contest. Start sending us your picture by email: email@example.com or by private message on the French Institute’s Facebook page.
– Sunday 21 August at 12am: Closing of the picture submission. Any photo received after this date will not be accepted.
– Monday 22 – Monday 29 August at midday: Vote on Facebook and share your picture with your friends and family to get the most likes!
– Tuesday 30 August at 12pm: End of contest, winner is announced