Download Thammasat University Announcement on the Admission for the Master of Science Program in Service Innovation (International Program) (MSI) for an academic year 2016 (B.E. 2559)
2016 Admission Schedule
|2016 Admission Schedule for MSI Program
|September 1 – December 15, 2016
||Acceptance of applications
(both in person and post)
|Mon-Fri (09.00-19.00) ,
|December 20, 2016
||Announcement of eligible candidates
for written and interview examination
|December 24, 2016
||Written examination (09.00 – 12.00 hrs.)
|December 24, 2016
||Interview examination (13.00 – 16.00 hrs.)
|(Submission of TOEFL, IELTS or TU-GET)
|January 5, 2016
||Announcement of successful candidates
|January 12 – 14, 2017
||Registration for the new students
|January 18 – 20, 2017
||Enrollment for Semester 2/2016
|January 23, 2017
||Start the Semester
To be eligible for admission to the Master of Science Program in Service Innovation (MSI), an applicant must:
1. Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any field.
2. Pass an English Proficiency Test from one of the following.
• English Language Proficiency Test from one of the following. The results must not be more than two years old.
• All applicants must submit a test score for admission unless they are citizens of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America.
* Other conditions are according to the Thammasat University or the College of Innovation’s Admission Announcement.
Cost for the 2-year MSI program is approximately 320,000 Baht per person (USD 11,000) for Thais and approximately 510,000 Baht per person (USD 17,000) for non-Thai students. This does not include study tour expenses abroad expenses.
• How to apply
There are 2 ways to apply to the MSI Program:
Option 1: Submit your application at College of Innovation, Thammasat University (Tha Prachan Campus). Monday – Sunday 09.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Option 2: By mail: Please submit the application form and required documents to the following address.
College of Innovation, Thammasat University
2 Prachan Road, Phra Nakhon
Remark: please submit application documents within 15 December 2016.
• Required documents
1. Completed application form Download here
2. Completed letter of recommendations Download here
3. Three photographs (1 inch-size)
4. An original of the English test result TU-GET or TOEFL or IELTS. Test results must be no more than 2 years old.
5. A certified copy of the academic transcript for Bachelor Degree or its equivalence.
• Application fee
Application fee is 1,000 Baht (One Thousand Baht) per person. Method of payment is by bank transfer only. Please transfer to the following account.
Account Name: College of Innovation Thammasat University
Bank: Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
Account No.: 003-3-09797-9
MSI Selection Process
Successful candidates must pass a selection process including a written exam and an interview. A decision of College’s committee on selection process is final.
• Written Examination
Written exam is conducted in English. It is designed to assess the candidates’ ability to communicate in English, skill, knowledge an attitude on service industries.
• Interview Examination
Interview is conducted in English.
As a part of the university’s policy, the College of Innovation will provide scholarships called “CITU Innovation Scholarships 2016” for the Master of Science Program in Service Innovation (MSI).
Scholarship Application Period: 1 September – 15 November 2016
Download scholarship announcement and application