Applications are invited for Federation University Scholarships which are open to international students. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Federation University Australia is a dual-sector university with multiple campuses in Victoria, Australia. The university is based in Ballarat, but there are also campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill and online offering technical and further education (TAFE) and Horsham’s Higher Education Nursing program.
Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program. The English Language Requirement for general programs, such as business, IT and general science, is Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarship-These scholarships are equivalent to 20% of tuition fees.
Federation University Australia Commencing International Student Accommodation Scholarship- up to the value of $1,500
Faculty of Health Executive Dean’s International Scholarship-$10,000.00
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Federation University Australia International Excellence Scholarship
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
- The Student must be studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat and Gippsland. These scholarships do not apply to students studying at a Federation University Partner Provider teaching location.
Federation University Australia Commencing International Student Accommodation Scholarship
- Open to commencing international students only who elect to study and stay at the Ballarat or Gippsland Campus of Federation University Australia in 2017
- International students are guaranteed accommodation at the Gippsland Campus of Federation University Australia. Accommodation at the Ballarat campus is subject to availability
- International students must apply for a full year (40 weeks) or full semester (18 weeks) in order to be eligible for scholarship, and must be enrolled in a FedUni undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- To be eligible, students must have applied and accepted an accommodation offer in live with us in 2017.
Faculty of Health Executive Dean’s International Scholarship- This scholarship is designed to assist outstanding international students who are undertaking a program within the Faculty of Health.
Nationality: International students can apply for Federation University Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Undergraduate Students: Undergraduate students are assessed competitively on the basis of Australian Year 12, or equivalent overseas school qualifications
Postgraduate Students: Entry requirements vary from program to program, but generally require completion of an Australian Bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program. The English Language Requirement for general programs, such as business, IT and general science, is Academic IELTS Overall score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are
Federation University Australia Commencing International Student Accommodation Scholarship: September 30, 2016
Faculty of Health Executive Dean’s International Scholarship: 1 February 2017