- A minimum Upper 2nd Class (2i) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level shall normally be required in a relevant discipline;
- Demonstrate a good academic track record; and
- Demonstrate the potential to successfully complete the proposed programme of study.
And additionally, for application of PhD scholarship,
- A good Masters degree (minimum Merit or equivalent); and
- Eligible for admission to a Sunway University PhD degree by research
Nationality: Malaysian and international students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum Upper 2nd Class (2i) Honours degree or equivalent at undergraduate level shall normally be required in a relevant discipline.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement:Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Upon acceptance for admission to a PhD by Research degree programme at Sunway University, the candidate must apply for the scholarship by submitting the ‘Scholarship for Sunway University Research Degrees Form’ to the faculty. Please attach certified copies of all relevant documents e.g.
- One(1) certified copy of IC/passport, transcript and certificate for bachelor and/or masters degree(s)
- Research Statement (which includes Introduction & Justification of the study, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Proposed Research Schedule and List of References.)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 2nd November 2016 for International students commencing in March and for local students commencing in January.