University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing their studies in September 2017. These scholarships are open to citizens of all nationalities for pursuing MSc program.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is the business school of the University of Edinburgh in Scotland. The university has offered business education since 1918, and the MBA degree since 1980.
Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of University’s accepted English language tests.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Accounting and Finance.
Scholarship Award: The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing the study of one of our Master’s courses in September 2017.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The scholarships will be available for all taught Masters courses and for all nationalities.
- Scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable. Applicants who are fully sponsored by their employer or are in receipt of a full scholarship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Individuals who have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh will not be eligible to also accept a scholarship from the Business School. If however an individual has been given a partial scholarship from another source, not from the University of Edinburgh, then they will be eligible to accept one of the scholarships on offer from either the University of Edinburgh Business School or from the wider University of Edinburgh Scholarship on offer.
Nationality: Citizens of all countries can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honors degree in one of the subjects below, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: University requires all applicants to meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Applicants are a national of a majority English-speaking country as defined by the Home Office.
- Applicants have completed an academic qualification at least equivalent to a UK Bachelors degree, which was taught in a majority English-speaking country.
- Applicants have or will have achieved the minimum required score in one of University’s accepted English language tests.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply via the University online system as soon as possible because the application process will be closed once the program is full. Applications which are received after final selection deadline will be considered at discretion if there are still places available. During the application process, they will be required to provide a number of supporting documents:
- Official transcript
- Degree certificate
- One academic or professional reference letter
- English language qualification
Application Deadline: Deadlines for applicants applying to study in 2017/18 is 26 October 2016.