Chulalongkorn University (CU) is pleased to accept students under the SHARE Scholarship programme from SHARE participating Universities.
Language(s) of instruction (The score should not more than 2 years):
internet based: 79
computer based: 213
paper based: 550
IELTS overall band: 6.0
if the student has no TOEFL or IELTS score, any proof of English proficiency issued by the University will be considered.
International programs: http://www.inter.chula.ac.th/…/internati…/BachelorDegree.htm
1. A completed application form (can be downloaded from CU website)
2. A nomination letter from home institute
3. 2 references in signed and sealed envelopes
4. An official transcript of academic records (to be issued by the institute presently being attended)
5. An English proficiency score record (for non-native speaker of English)
6. A copy of passport
7. Study plan / description of academic interests (on a separate sheet of A4-sized paper)
8. Eight 1-inch-colored photos (with blue background) taken no more than six months in polite attire or a civil servant’s uniform, signed on the reverse side, one of which should be attached to the application form.
The aforementioned document required must be submitted to CU by the deadline in October 15, 2016.
If you have any inquiry in this matter, please feel free to contact the Office of International Affairs and Global Network, Chulalongkorn University at: email@example.com