Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program (JDS) is now inviting applicants to undertake 2-year master’s course at Japanese Universities in English for the academic year 2017-2018. JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with well-rounded knowledge of Japan.
The Project for Human Resource Development Scholarship by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS) (formerJapanese Grant Aid for Human ResourceDevelopmentScholarship (JDS)) is to support human resource development of the Japanese grant aid recipient countries. JDS Project targets the highly capable young officials (mainly government) who are expected to engage in implementing social and economic development plans as a future leader.
Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded for pursuing master degree program at Japanese universities.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are available for studying all the subjects.
- Full tuition fees
- One round-trip air fare
- Arrival allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly scholarship
- Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
- Subsidiary allowance for shipping
- Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
- Overseas travel insurance
- Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation etc.
Scholarship Provider: JDS is funded by the Government of Japan through ODA (Official Development Assistance) supported by Japanese tax payers.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- Citizens of Kyrgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan Cambodia, Mongolia, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam and Bangladesh
- Age limit for Kyrgyz Republic is between 22 and 40, for Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan, Cambodia and Laosis between 22 and 39, for Mongolia is 25 and 39, for Nepal is 25 and 40, for Vietnam is 24 and 39 and for Bangladesh is below Forty (40) years old, as of April 1st, 2017
- Hold a Bachelor Degree.
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Mentally and physically in good health
Nationality: Scholarship program is for citizens of Kyrgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan Cambodia, Mongolia, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree.
Test Requirement: English proficiency test (TOEFL) and a math test will be conducted for all the eligible applicants.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Application Form and the required documents must be submitted by hand or by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are
Kyrgyz Republic: October 19, 2016
Uzbekistan: October 21, 2016
Philippines: November 7, 2016
Tajikistan: September 23, 2016
Cambodia: October 12, 2016
Mongolia: November 4 , 2016
Laos: October 20, 2016
Nepal: September 23, 2016
Vietnam: October 21, 2016
Bangladesh: October 6, 2016