Deadline: December 1, 2016
East-West Center is inviting applications for Asia Pacific Leadership Program Fellowship. The eight (8) week program involves a combination of personal strategic planning activities, leadership development workshops, and reflective space to independently develop strategic plans or projects within the context of the East-West Center community.
The leadership development program is designed to provide opportunities for advanced professionals to reflect on personal and organizational achievement while developing plans for the future.
Fees to cover tuition, on-campus accommodation and administrative expenses for the eight-week program are $3,500 USD. Personal living and travel expenses vary according to the candidate’s lifestyle. We suggest that selected candidates budget at least $600 USD per month, or $1,200 USD for eight weeks, for food and other personal expenses.
- The US and international students can apply for Asia Pacific Leadership Program Fellowship.
- Bachelor’s degree – applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad. Equivalency is determined by the University of Hawai’i.
- A demonstrated commitment to promoting peace and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region, and a deep interest in experiential leadership development training.
College Admission Requirement:
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have at least a 3-year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited U.S. College or University or from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad.
- Test Requirement: No
- English Language Likewise, the TOEFL and IELTS are not required in order to apply for this program. English language proficiency will be determined by the Selection Committee during the interview stage.