Closing Date 23-Oct-2016.
ChildFund Cambodia is the representative office of ChildFund Australia – an independent and non-religious international development organisation that works to reduce poverty for children in the developing world.
ChildFund Australia is a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 11 organisations which assists more than 14 million children and families in 63 countries. ChildFund Australia is a registered charity and is fully accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade which manages the Australian Government’s overseas aid program.
ChildFund began work in Cambodia in 2007, and work in partnership with children, their communities and local partners to create lasting change, responding to humanitarian emergencies and promoting children’s rights. We implement range of programs at national and sub-national levels, including Svay Rieng and Kratie Provinces, focusing on the rights of children and their families in the areas of child protection and resilience, education, sustainable livelihoods, local governance, nutrition, safe migration, water and sanitation, and youth empowerment.
In collaboration with the United Nations and other development agencies, ChildFund established the Child Helpline Cambodia, which responds to the needs and children and youth across Cambodia.
We are currently seeking to fulfil a role of Project Officer
- To provide support to the Project Team Leader, the Project Officer – Education is responsible for undertaking program/project implementation, management, coordination and networking with provincial government partners and community members. The Project Officer – Education will ensure the implementation of ChildFund Cambodia’s programs in the respective province to contribute towards achieving the overall objective of improving the well-being of children and youth in target areas.
- Bachelor degree qualifications in education, a certified teacher or relevant skills are an advantage; monitoring and learning experience, preferably in education project;
- Solid experience in Education area providing support in term of Education technical inputs; working with children, youths in rural community government partners; and in partnership with POE, DOE, and relevant actors;
- A least three year-experience in community development, and project management include project design, implementation, monitoring and learning experience, preferably in education project;
- Strong experience working with children, youths in rural community government partners;
- Willing to spend extensive amount of time travelling and working in the local community;
- Flexible, positive and cooperative approach to maintain participatory learning process;
- Ability to develop budget plans and implement project activities in accordance with program strategies.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs and Cover Letters addressing the competencies with salary expectation to ChildFund Cambodia office or via email below no later than 17.00PM on 23rd October 2016. For detailed Position Description, please contact us via below address.
ChildFund Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer with competitive remuneration rates and excellent employment terms and conditions. Applicants are required to abide by ChildFund Cambodia’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Address : #14, Street 240, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Name : ChildFund Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org