Soft skills are increasingly becoming the hard skills of today’s successful people. Technical skills alone don’t guarantee success. Work ethic, communication skills, attitude, emotional intelligence and other interpersonal attributes are the soft skills that are vital for personal and organizational success.
The training course aims to unfold the ways for young people to improve or gain communication, managing time, managing stress and other soft skills. With the new perception this training course illustrates the key points on how to get the best out of any experience.
– To provide young people with skills, knowledge and tools to become effective leaders and team members in youth organizations;
– To identify key personal characteristics and qualities and support participants in building confidence and forming a cohesive group;
– To empower participants with practical skills in good communication, time management, stress management and decision-making in their organizations;
– To assist participants in self-development of their social competencies;
– To support capacity-building of youth organizations, exchange good practices on soft skills development;
– To encourage youth organizations to combine their resources for their personnel’s skills development that can be used back in participants’ local organizations and communities.
This course is for youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, educators, trainers, mentors, coaches, and volunteers representing diverse range of youth organizations. After the training course they will act as multipliers at the local/regional/national in youth organizations.
The training course is based on non-formal education principles. A combination of the different creative and interactive methods will be used by the trainers’ team and designed upon the profile of participants.
Some of the examples of methods that are going to be used in the training course are:
• thematic workshops
• role plays
• simulation games
• theoretical inputs
• individual and group activities
The working language English.
On the final day sightseeing tour in Tbilisi and Mtskheta is planned.
Course participants will be accommodated at Beaumonde Garden Hotel Tbilisi. http://www.bomondgardens.com/index.html