Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 16th January 2017.
Karolinska Institute is offering Global Master’s Scholarships for international students. These scholarships will cover the tuition fee for studies at master’s level.
Karolinska Institute is one of the world’s foremost medical universities. Their vision is to make a significant contribution to the improvement of human health; our mission is to conduct research and education and to interact with the community.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Global Health; Bioentrepreneurship; Biomedicine; Public Health Sciences; Health Informatics; Molecular Techniques in Life Science and Toxicology.
Scholarship Award: The Karolinska Institute Global Master’s Scholarships cover the tuition fee cost, not living expenses, and only for studies at Master’s level.
Scholarship can be taken in the Sweden
Eligibility: These scholarships are awarded to excellent students who have been admitted to KI’s Global Master’s Programmes starting autumn 2017
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) from an internationally recognized university.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
Nationality: These scholarships are available for both Swedish and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entry Requirement: A bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen, (180 higher education credits) from an internationally recognised university.
English Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, a student must demonstrate that they meet the English requirements for the course or programme.
How to Apply: Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.