Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st January 2017.
The Durham University Business School is inviting applications for Online MBA scholarships. These scholarships are open to UK and international students for April 2017 intake.
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in nearby Stockton-on-Tees. It was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1832 and granted a Royal Charter in 1837.
The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship ranges from £2,000 – £6,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Based on an applicants’ overall application following their offer of a place on the programme. To be eligible, students must
- Hold an offer of a place on the online MBA by 31st January 2017
- Bring outstanding experience
- Have an impressive academic record
- Provide diversity of background to the MBA group
- Show you will be a successful ambassador for the School during and after the programme
- Be a self-funded student
Nationality: The UK and international students can apply for Online MBA Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- A minimum of three (preferably five) years’ relevant work experience since the graduation of a managerial nature.
- An Upper Second Class Bachelor Degree or international equivalent.
English Language Requirement: The University accepts IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge Proficiency (CPE), Cambridge Advanced (CAE) and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic as preferred English Language proficiency tests.
How to Apply: Candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship; no separate scholarship application is necessary. For admission, students will need to complete the online application form. As well as online application, please submit the following:
- CV or resume including full details of previous employment, dates of employment, main duties and responsibilities, salary per annum (in £ sterling) and any periods of unemployment including dates and an explanation
- Two employer references
- Copy of degree certificate (where appropriate)
- Copy of English test results (where appropriate)